Thursday, March 29, 2012

ERROR EXECUTING XMLA WHILE IMPLEMENTING PROJECT REAL BI

Hi all,

I didnot find any other forum to post this problem. I am facing an problem while trying to implement the PROJECT REAL BI.

I was trying to implement the PROJECT REAL but facing an error. After attaching the mdf : REAL_Source_Sample_V6 and REAL_Warehouse_Sample_V6 when I try to execute the XMLA Script “REAL Warehouse Sample V6 MT.xmla” i am getting an error "Object Reference not set to an instance of object ( ConnectionDlg)". Can you tell me why this error comes. I am using SQL SERVER 2005 SP 2. You can ping me at girija45701@.yahoo.com...

Thanks in advance...

In Sql Server Management Studio

01. Select tools --> Options

02. Select File Extension under text editor on the left side panel.

03. In the right side panel Add XMLA in the Extension box and select XMLA Query Editor from the drop down list.

04. Click on the 'Add' button.

05. Close and restart Sql Server Management Studio.

By mapping the extension to an editor, the SSMS will know which Engine/parser to use.

regards.

No comments:

Post a Comment