Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Error evaluating expression

Greetings my SQL friends.

Why do I get an error message saying that the following expression won't evaluate?

"Select * from Price_grp where price_grp_id >= " + (dt_str, 10, 1252) @.[User::MIN_PRICE_GRP_ID] +
" and " + (dt_str, 10, 1252) @.[User::MIN_PRICE_GRP_ID] + " > 0"

Thanks for your help in advance.

Hi friends,

I have solved the problem now. I didn't change the code but I got it to evaluate in the end. I don't know what I did to fix it but perhaps there was some issue with the spaces. I don't know...

|||

Do you still have a note of the error message you had when it would not evaluate?

Donald

|||

Afraid not. Like I said, not quite sure how I sorted it out but I reckon there was some issue with white spaces or something because the same expression worked without any changes!

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment