Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Error executing Packaga from job

Hello, I finally could upload the package, and from the management studio interface I ran the package and it worked perfectly.

When I created a job, with one step only to execute that package, the job fails.


When I go to history it doesnt give me any details of what failed on the package or in the job

Date 24/01/2007 12:30:28
Log Job History (Carga datos ACH)

Step ID 1
Server ATLANTE\SQL2005
Job Name Carga datos ACH
Step Name Carga de datos de ach
Duration 00:00:02
Sql Severity 0
Sql Message ID 0
Operator Emailed
Operator Net sent
Operator Paged
Retries Attempted 0

Message
Executed as user: ATLANTE\SYSTEM. The package execution failed. The step failed.

Maybe is the user that it tried to execute the package as?

How can I change it?

please delete this post. sorry for repeating|||I can't, but can someone merge some of Luis' threads that all revolve around the same issue?

Thanks,
Phil|||

this article describe solution to most comon issues when executing the package:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/918760

|||

Hello, when I try to change the package protection level to server storage I got this

Failed to apply package protection with error 0xC0014061 "The protection level, ServerStorage, cannot be used when saving to this destination. The system could not verify that the destination supports secure storage capability.". This error occurs when saving to Xml.

|||Are you storing the packages as XML files or inside the DB? if you are using xmls files you can use DonSaveSensitive and the use package configurations to set the conection strings at run time as described in method 4 in that article.

No comments:

Post a Comment